By: Bob Metzgar
That grease in your kitchen exhaust hood is an extremely dangerous fire hazard!
If you allow grease to build your kitchen hood, it can create a severe issue for your restaurant! Grease contains flammable residue that can provide fuel for a fire. Though you may think that typical cleaning efforts will take care of it, a shiny hood in the kitchen does not mean that those hard to reach places have been adequately cleaned. Prevent the flammable collection of substances in your hood system with help from Auqa Pro Inc!
The trained and certified technicians at API provide efficient removal of cooking grease from exhaust hoods, filters, duct-work, and exhaust fans.
Make sure your kitchen is protected! Call API to schedule NOW! (302) 659-6593